Business Research Methods provides students with the knowledge, understanding and necessary skills to complete a business research. The reader is taken step-by-step through a range of contemporary research methods, while numerous worked examples and real-life case studies bring to life the realities of undertaking these research.
Emphasis on data analysis is the key strength of this book.
* 1 Simulation
* 24 Teaching slides with detailed modules
* Pre-built questions
* MS Excel (2007), SPSS 17 and Minitab 15 to solve statistical data analysis. The complexity of multivariate analysis is also dealt with the help of these three software.
* Research in Action confers the readers with the ability to link concepts in the chapter with the real time practices of the industry.
* The inclusion of Indian case studies provides a relatable and comprehendible platform for the students to apply in actual industrial situations.
* Multivariate analysis computation difficulties are minimized by implementing solutions through software.
*One year of subscription from the date of purchase
* 14.5% Service tax applicable on this product
|File Size (eBook)
Part I Introduction to Business Research
1 . Business Research Methods: An Introduction
2 . Business Research Process Design
Part II Research Design Formulation
3 . Measurement and Scaling
4 . Questionnaire Design
5 . Sampling and Sampling Distributions
Part III Sources and Collection of Data
6 . Secondary Data Sources
7 . Data Collection: Survey and Observation
8 . Experimentation
9 . Fieldwork and Data Preparation
Part IV Data Analysis and Presentation
10 . Statistical Inference: Hypothesis Testing for Single Populations
11 . Statistical Inference: Hypothesis Testing for Two Populations
12 . Analysis of Variance and Experimental Designs
13 . Hypothesis Testing for Categorical Data (Chi-Square Test)
14 . Non-Parametric Statistics
15 . Correlation and Simple Linear Regression Analysis
16 . Multivariate Analysis—I : Multiple Regression Analysis
17 . Multivariate Analysis—II : Discriminant Analysis and Conjoint Analysis
18 . Multivariate Analysis—III: Factor Analysis, Cluster Analysis,
19 . Multidimensional Scaling, and Correspondence Analysis
Part V Result Presentation
20 . Presentation of Result: Report Writing
Dr Naval Bajpai is Assistant Professor of Statistics at the Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior. He has a multifarious background in industrial, teaching, and research fields spanning over a decade and is a life-time member of the Indian Society for Technical Education. A postgraduate in statistics, Professor Bajpai did his doctoral research in organizational behaviour at Pt Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur. He also earned his master's degree in business administration from the same university and has conducted several management development programmes on leadership skills and research methods for international marketing. With over 25 research papers published in journals of national and international repute, Professor Bajpai is an avid analyst of contemporary work trends in public-sector organizations. He is also a visiting faculty at the Institute of Finance Management, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.