The aim of compiling this book has been to give a working knowledge of the important details of civil construction, materials used in civil engineering, including the source of raw materials, their characteristics, the process of manufacture, their defects, structure and uses in the industry, and the basics of surveying and leveling and several other major topics in civil engineering to all engineering students in a systematic way. The book is written in a clear and easy-to-read style, presenting fundamentals of surveying at a level that can be quickly grasped by a beginner. The basic surveying topics deal with modern instruments such as total station, GPS and digital levels, reﬂecting modern ﬁeld procedures.
* 443 Teaching slides with detailed modules
* 88 Interactive animations
* 10 3D Objects
* 1 Lecture slides and teaching notes for instructors
* 3 video cases
* Pre-built questions
* Discusses the quality and standard of materials used along with its cost effectiveness.
* Modern field procedures for surveying such as Total Station, GPS and digital levels.
* Building services like air conditioning, fire protection systems, lifts, escalators,etc as well as the repairs and maintenance of structures.
* A chapter on CAD, highlighting its importance in civil engineering
*One year of subscription from the date of purchase
* 14.5% Service tax applicable on this product